Friday, May 13, 2005

KTV

Hey, one of the most popular activities by Singaporeans I guess... one of my favourites as well.. .I like to sing very much by the way... although I hate the quality of my voice. I can't hit high notes, neither can I go on low notes and I do sing off tune sometimes, ok most times.... so what? I'm not a born singer... =)

I sing mostly Chinese songs but I sometimes do try English songs. My knowledge of songs is limited as I do not have much time to listen to songs. =( However, I do pick up new songs quite fast.

Recent songs that i learnt:

Guang liang - Tong Hua
Li Shen Jie - Chi Xin Jue Dui
Li Shen Jie - Shou Fang Kai
Eason Chan - K ge zhi wang

yes I do understand that its hard trying to read Hanyu pin yin... but bear in mind... its also hard to write in hanyu pinyin and also I am not forcing you to read this...

I am still trying to learn new songs so if you have any nice songs to intro, please do... Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.