Sunday, May 15, 2005

Started to play CS

Hey...

anyone forgot this game already? I guess not... its a once very popular first person shooting game, where friends gather to fight for the top frag, against each other or opponents.

I played this game during my poly school days. Wasn't really good at it though... Everyone was a pro... I wasn't... =(

Well... started playing again recently with some of my camp mates... first game - sucks... haha
0 frags 8 deaths... OMG... quit the game to reset the scores... haha .. didn't get any better in the second game... well... I guess I'm just not cut out for this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devil Hello Kitty Car Sticker

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.