Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.. =) hope you have a nice and fun holiday.

I am quite interested to know how everyone celebrated their Christmas... Personally I did what I did almost every year: I go to Adeline's house to playing Mahjong with her mother and 2 sisters. LoL.... Yesterday I lost about $30, but hey, it's not the money that counts, but as long as everybody else is happy.

Yep, in a good game of Mahjong there will definately be winners and losers. Also, U can't expect to win every game you play what. =\ So, I'd rather part with my money than to have my 3 other players snare at me.

I'm a winner in my own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.