Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A little bit goes a long way

Ever wondered what that means?

Probably something 1 wise guy thought up to confuse mankind.

1st Scenario:

Ah Meng bought 1 apple. He went into classroom when his good friend asks for a bite out of the apple. His friend takes a bite and the guy behind him asks for a bite too... then so on and so forth. The apple barely reached half of the row.

2nd Scenario:

Ah kow was driving back from the Pub after chionging with his friends. Just before turning out of PIE Bedok exit his car ran out of fuel. He cursed himself for not topping up when his fuel when his guage was showing "E" before he set off.

Who say abit can go far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.