Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long time no see

Hi guys, it has indeed been a long time since I had throttled on blog space. I admit that I had been to engrossed in MAPLESTORY to have time for other stuff. I have stopped chatting in MSN ( Stopped? or maybe reduced), I don't have time for movies, and less time for shopping.

This is enough. I am limiting my MAPPLING time to 4 hrs a day MAX (subjected to weekdays only, I have yet to set a limit for weekends =.

As for the rest of the time, ehem, please see title.

This is my resolution for the year. I know it came too late, as its supposed to be made at the start of the year... but oh well... better late than never, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.