Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm back...

In the blogsphere that is....

At least 2 people have actually asked me why I haven't been updating my blog.... which is a good sign that my blog is being read I guess...

So for this 2 people (or more) I have to work harder, write more bull shit here for their entertainment. =)

Someone once told me that someone who blogs does not have a goal in life... I still do not quite understand what that means.... Do I blog to find out what I really desire? Or do I blog because I have something to strive for while minuting all I have achieved here?

I think I am the in between. I know what I want, but I cannot disclose it now. =) I want to tell you... but I DO NOT want you to know yet. =)

This feeling is precious.... priceless.... because I KNOW more than you. I KNOW what I am thinking. It's like keeping a secret that allows me to snicker when I am alone.

Hahahhahahaaa

Try keeping a secret.

Know something you know that others want to know but nobody knows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.