Friday, June 23, 2006

Random thoughts

Its Friday already

Time flies so fast...

What did I do during the week?

I don't know.

It's not significant

I wasted time.

Time is wasted...

Energy is wasted...

Shouldn't have eaten so much if I did nothing...

How can I answer to starving kids out there in other countries?

Good thing is I don't need to.

They might even not understand what I'm talking about....

Maybe they dun understand English...

I'm sure they don't understand Chinese....

And I can't speak SMtdmOFCmyYVCJ....

-_-""

I wasted toilet paper...

I pulled too much out of the roll...

when I was wiping my a**...

Indirectly I killed trees...

Maybe not...

Maybe the tree was already dead when the woodcutter when there...

Died of old age?

Died of boredom?

Maybe died because of some tree diease...

-_-""

Is my toilet paper safe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.