Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The drive that brought about the desire

In my last post, I declared my resolution. But what brought about this change?

I must confess that I am disappointed in myself. I mean, 1/4 of my life has passed and I feel that I have been wasting time.

Accomplished nothing. Achieved nothing. Have nothing. This is bad...

What can turn my life over? What can I do to make sure I don't waste my life? I had these thoughts... I realised... I was aware of my own shortcomings. That I am lazy, and always looking for the easy way out...

"This has got to change," I told myself." I need to improve".

That's bad. Another general statement made. Improve on what? Change what? I found out that I was discovering more of myself by first being true to myself.

So I made my resolution, in the middle of the year, but at least its a good start. And I know that by writing it down on this blog I will be more committed towards it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.