Friday, April 25, 2008

My Car

Congratulations on Mazda's Mazda2 to snatch up World Car of the Year 2008 title.

I've quoted this from AutoMotoPortal.com:

"The Mazda2 has been voted the 2008 World Car of the Year (WCOTY). From an initial entry list of thirty-nine (39) new vehicles from all over the world, the 2008 WCOTY title was announced on Thursday, March 20, 2008 at the New York International Auto Show. The Mazda2 edged out the Ford Mondeo and Mercedes-Benz C-Class to take the overall award."

I picked a car I love, but it sure feels good to know others love it too.

Anyway, here are 3 pictures of my car, taken last month. I was visiting a client's place when their visitor carpark lots are all taken. I was then directed by the security guard to park my very lovely car on their "football field" with many others.
How often will I get to park on someone's football field?

Hey, green goes quite well with my car too~ =)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.