Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zakum ended in failure today

Today we did not complete our zakum run. Everything was still ok at Arms. While at B1, server lags eliminated the attackers 1 by 1. And while trying to communicate, some died too.
This went on until not many of us were left.

In my team of 5, my BM DCed halfway through B2, my DK died towards end of B2, my BS finally died at B3 70%.

I survived till B3 55%, when I decided to leave the altar. The reason was I was *almost* out of pots. And I couldn't drain cos I was *completely* out of stars, and trying to kill using shadow mesos. It has been a terribly long time when I had to finish 20 sets of stars in Zakum. In fact, the last time when such a thing happened was when I was in lvl 11x.

Totally disappointed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.