Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year~

Yeah, today is the last working day followed by a week of holidays. Hope the coming year would be a better year for all of us.

 

As I still doing sales for a Interactive Marketing Agency, I hope that online marketing would gain more emphasis in the year to come as a more cost effective method for marketing.

 

Hope that Marketing budgets will not shrink in the coming year, because the customer spending is already affected during the economic downturn. Without marketing to encouraging spending, it might only get worse.

 

Choy choy choy….

 

Things will be better  =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.