Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Having Fever today

I am running a fever now... It started yesterday night with a slight one, then I woke up today to a full fever and headache.

Took my temperature with a oral thermometer at several intervals just now. The highest temperature was 39.29 degrees. I wonder if this thermometer is still working properly though... it was a OSIM oral thermometer issued to me when I was in the Army during the SARS period... wow.. that's several years ago le... anyway... my latest temperature taken using the same thermometer is 37.89 degrees now. And indeed, I am still feeling feverish but a bit better now... I think I will trust this thermometer today.

I went out for a little while just now. Drove to henderson rd to a client's place. Wow, I swear that must have been the slowest speed I have travelled so far... (jams not included). I kept thinking to myself. "I am sure gonna regret this trip if I met with an accident or something" Luckily I came back in 1 piece. Hope I dun have to try this again.

my hands are numbing as I type this blog now. So I guess i will sign off. Later still got zakum. Should I go? We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.