Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Been playing around with photoshop alot these few days. It's quite useful, especially for someone like me who works in a design firm. Sometimes, I may need to send something out to the client but my company does not have anyone free to help me. What to do? I have to do it myself.

Though still not a pro, and still fiddling around with the functions, I say, I should be able to fulfill the very basics.

I still prefer to leave it to the pros though. Cos I know, what would take me 2 hours to complete on photoshop might only take them 5 mins.

=)

1 Comments:

Blogger sammie said...

thought you might like this.

http://stay-june.blogspot.com/2007/06/photoshop-101-hidden-tips-secrets.html

it's pretty useful

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.