Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A new Day

its great to wake up fresh in the morning. But that was not the case for me today.

The truth is, I woke up at 3.30 am in the morning... to play my MAPLESTORY. You would have read in my earlier post that I have decided to limit MAPLESTORY game time to 4 hrs max a day... well the catch is... I didn't say what time to what time right? Hahah...eh...I am still giving myself that freedom to play as and when I like. =)

Apart from wanting to level my character(well I was stagnant at level 60 for 3-4 days already), I woke up abruptly at 3.30 am and decided that I couldn't get to sleep already.

I slept early yesterday, around 11.56pm.... I sort of dozed off lah, I admit. But hey, forget the details.

I bumped into Junkai and his GF yesterday, while I was about to fetch a cab home with my gf..... its interesting I'd say. Cos I never get to bump into him while I was alone and and he was alone even though he stayed close. But when we both were with our girlfriends we can coincidentally meet on the streets.... maybe that explains polar attraction?

The world is such an interesting place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.