Thursday, June 01, 2006

Missing Posts

=)

you may be wondering why I titled this post "Missing Posts"

LoL

Do no be mistaken. There is nothing wrong with my database. There is nothing wrong with Blogspot. I have not been deprived.

Let's put it this way. U have been deprived. =)

As a good blogger I should have told you about my trip to China last month. But I didn't. And because my friend Frank, who organised this trip, already had done wonderful blogging about this experience, I'm going to just link you over.

Here are the Links to Frank's Blog:

Day 1- Macau

Day 1- Macau to HK

Day 1- HK by Land

Day 1- HK by legs

Day 1- HK by legs part 2

Day 1- HK by legs part 3

Day 1- HK by MTR/legs

Day 2- HK by MTR/legs

Day 2- HK by legs

Day 2- HK to Guangzhou

Day 3- Guangzhou by BMW

Day 3- Guangzhou to Jiujiang part 2

Day 3- Guangzhou to Jiujiang part 3

Day 3- Guangzhou to Jiujiang part 4

Day 3- Guangzhou to Jiujiang part 5

Day 4- Xin Ken

Day 4- Xin Ken part 2

Day 4- Xin Ken part 3

Day 4- Guangzhou by BMW

Day 4- Guangzhou by BMW part 2

Day 5- Guangzhou

Day 5- Guangzhou Bei Jing Lu

Day 6- Guangzhou to Shenzhen

Day 6- Shenzhen by boat

Day 6- Shenzhen by bus

Day 6- Shenzhen by legs

Day 7- Shenzhen windows of the world

Day 7- Shenzhen windows of the world part 2

Day 7- Shenzhen windows of the world part 3

Day 7- ShenZhen Lunch time

Day 8- Guangzhou Shopping

Day 9- Guangzhou Beijing Lu

Day 10- Guangzhou

Day 11- Guangzhou to Macau (Last Day *sob* *sob*)

We had great fun and seriously, I was reluctant to come back... =(

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.