Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Its so hard to get a cab when you are late.

It's true. Have you ever work up, first thing you know that you are late. You think back and blamed yourself for you shouldn't have watched the mid-night show, played that extra game of mahjong, had a second round of sex. Now you are late. The boss will scold you, you might lose your job. There will not be breakfast etc.

You get ready in 10 mins. You go down. You stand at where you usually stand. And wait....

30 mins pass... there are cabs around but none were empty(of cos drivers not included).

There is only 1 logical explanation to your miseries:

There are many more people who woke up late... and you are suay.

----


OK. It happened to me. Not because I did any of the above reasons I mentioned of cos. I was playing Maplestory and trying to reach my targets. So I didn't blame myself for it.

Anyway, instinctively, I stood at the place I normally got my cabs from right after I readied myself. I waited, and waited, for a whole 30 mins before I gave up.

Then I realised I was at a "losing end".

I was flagging the stupid cab at the stupid end of the stupid long stretch of road and like every stupid 2 mins there will be stupid inconsiderate people who stupidily came after you came, stupidily standing 50 metres before you, stupidily flagging the cab you are flagging, and getting it. Up he/she goes into the cab,drives pass you and gives you the "sorry I'm late" expression.

=_=¡

next time I'll wait opposite... where I'm at the start of the road. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.