Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Late nights take a toll on me

Have you ever worked/played/studied through the night?

I have been doing these recently. But unlike the ability for tolerance to these gruelling session I have in my younger days, my body seems to be rejecting the lifestyle now.

Just like a old car that takes much more time to start on cold days (actually quoted this but dunno whether it's true or not).... I seem to stone alot during mornings of little rest. Sometimes I wake up late or can't even wake up!

OMG... am I getting that old already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.