Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Desserts

My Friend Elton is running a shop selling desserts under a HDB Blk somewhere near Yishun Central. We gave our support yesterday.

We would say that he has captured a strategic location for his little business. Although only been there once, Peter is excited and rallying us to go there once again today.

"I want to see Elton's friend... the once with the white spaghetti strap T-shirt" -_-""

Next time, if I ever would have a desserts shop of my own, My waitresses will all wear bikini.

They will also practice suggestive selling. "Any whip cream for you Sir?", licking their lips....

$_$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.