Friday, June 02, 2006

Branch Outing

We have an unofficial branch outing yesterday...

Its a branch outing because all but 3 guys from your branch turn out for this outing. For some once in a lifetime special reasons 3 individuals decided to treat. So for the rest of us, dinner was FREE.

But as a consumer of the restaurant we went to (non paying also count as consumer lah), I would say that the price they paid (I was not part of the paying group), was not worth it.

For the price of $25.80 nett, one would expect better stuff... instead, the food served on the buffet spread was cheap.

This was what they served:
Salmon slice (the only item worth it, if I devour maybe half the fish =)
Teriyaki Chicken- Cooked (the queue was long and only limited servings were dished out at intervals of 30 mins)
Cold soba (cheap food)
Sliced beef- uncooked (no way am I cooking it in my soup. For a beef lover like me, I took none of that beef because I could not cook it properly)
3 inch sausages
fish balls
sotong balls (2 colours)
crab meat (artificial)
some stuff for noodles we pay for 20 cents a piece in hawker centres
pastries (can easily get $2 a piece for better quality ones from a pastry shop)
ice cream - cheap (do not expect hagen daz or Swensens)
ice kachang mix - cheap
Assorted fruits - cheap kind

-_-|||

There you have it... Singapore's Joaquim Steamboat restaurant at Suntec Convention Centre. I'll rather order KFC next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.