Saturday, June 03, 2006

Great Story Telling

Everyone has their stories to tell...

But some do it better than others.

Why?

Experience...

Think about someone who has talked about his story many many many times before. He knows where the punchlines are, how listeners would respond, how best to capture the listener, best words to describe his tale.

Compare it with someone who was asked to provide a statement.

I ... uh... was doing this huh... then that happened loh... duno leh... like this... but, also maybe like this leh... how it happened? hmmm...not sure loh... should be because...eh... dunno lah ... dun ask me!~

See the point?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


I blog, because I am bored...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you find your stay enjoyable. I may be too lazy to update my everyday events, however you may check out my tiish box for more latest happenings.